9/2/11

Allow Me To Sum It Up For You


     Before the summer ends, I thought it would be a good idea to post this. I recently found this on a blog, and thought it was a brilliant idea. It was actually harder than I thought  it would be. I mean, there are plenty of things that make me happy, but when I really think about them, these are the things that really make me feel good and happy through and through. As summer ends, and the school year draws nearer, it's nice to think of things that make me happy.


10 Things That Make Me Happy

1. A book so good I never want it to end
2. Music that sparks memories
3. Friends that know me so well that they know what I mean when I fail at speech
4. Falling asleep when my head hits the pillow
5. Getting/Making the perfect gift for someone
6. Getting something right on the first try
7. Warm sand beneath my feet
8. The first snowfall of the year; also, the last
9. A blank page
10. The inevitability that tomorrow brings a new day

     Hopefully I will find time to post during the year, and stop procrastinating it (and the homework). Until next time, don't forget to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment