9/19/11

Bonne Fête, Dandelions Fly!



     Happy one year anniversary to Dandelions Fly! Celebratory Internet cupcakes for all! And another special treat: If I Were...      Something that I found on this blog one day when I was bored. Don't forget to be awesome and hope you enjoy!

If I were a poptart... I'd be warm and toasted, and most definetely blueberry.

If I were a song... I'd be "Something Good Can Work" by Two Door Cinema Club.

If I were a movie... I'd be one with a confusing plot but the most loveable characters.  <3

If I were a tree... I'd be leafy and green and always blowing wildly in the wind.

If I were a salad... I'd be crazy and mixed up and full of odd ends.

If I were a chocolate bar... I'd be creamy and melted.

If I were a color... I'd be indigo blue.

If I were a season... I'd be winter, for its cold, bitter times, but also for its quiet misunderstood beauty.

If I were a beverage... I'd be cold and relaxing.

If I were a journalist... I would be freaking out about how my writing sounded and what people thought about it.

If I were a hockey team... I'd be falling on my butt everytime I tried to stop.

If I were shampoo... I'd smell wonderfull and make your hair soft and shiny.

If I were lotion... I'd also smell amazing and make your hands soft.

If I were a font... I'd be Vivaldi or some swirly type script like that.

If I were a cartoon character... I'd Perry the Platipus. *Agent P!* 

If I were a sweater... I'd be that cosy sweater that makes you feel amazing even on your worst day.

If I were a food... I'd be meatballs and rice from the school cafeteria.

If I were a berry... I'd be raspberry.

If I were a perfume... I'd be something nearly undectable, that you only get a scent of once in a while and it drives you crazy.

If I were a car... I be a flying car of future, today!

If I were a children’s book... I'd be Green Eggs and Ham.

If I were a dessert... I'd be the world's best chocolate chip cookie.

If I were a sport... I'd be falling on my face, because I do not play sports without doing so.

If I were an egg... I'd be scrambled, because that is the only way I can make them.

If I were a place... I'd Pamela Lake, Ontario. The one place I truly call home.

If I were a sandwich... I'd be peanut butter and raspberry jam, cut in half.

If I were ice cream... I'd be strawberry banana ice cream with strawberry syrop.

If I were a dress... I would not be myself. And everyone knows it. Holy boy, what am I going to do for prom?  :S

If I were a Pez flavour... there are different flavours of Pez?

If I were a Pez dispenser... I'd be a Dalek Pez dispenser, and I don't even care if they don't make those.

If I were natural disaster... I'd be a hurricane, very loud and windy and rainy.

If I were an accent... I'd be British.

If I were a potato chip... Eww.

If I were a Starbucks drink... I'd be hot chocolate, all warm and chocolate-y goodness.

If I were a book... I'd be dystopian fiction.

If I were a building... I'd be a treehouse of awesome.

If I were a lake... I'd be clean and cool, with no mushy stuff at my bottom or weeds at my edges.

If I were a store... I'd be Chapters.

If I were footwear... I'd rather not be, and go barefoot.

If I were a flower... I'd be something blue and pretty.

If I were a holiday... I'd be summer break.

If I were a painting... I'd be a Van Gogh. The man was a genius.

If I were a TV show... I'd be Doctor Who, of course. Who wouldn't want to travel time and space with a sexy man like The Doctor?

No comments:

Post a Comment