10/17/10

Procrastination Creation

     When I write my posts, I always leave the title for the end. I do this because I never really know what I'm going to write about. Also, I love to write a catchy, brilliant title. Sometimes this means a lot of thinking, and sometimes it doesn't.
     This is the first time that I blog while listening to music. I usually don't because I like to write in a quiet environment, but there is music playing downstairs, and conversation in the kitchen, so I have to block that out. I am going to put my Playlist.com playlist on my blog, so that you can listen to the music that I listen to while I write. It's currently all Nerdighter music, but it's still really good music.
     I am aware that I was supposed to post during the week, and that it is currently Sunday. But this week has been insane. I have a great skill in an area that I really ought not too. Procrastination. I had put off starting my ancient histories project for too long. I only started it two days before the first part was due, which was Thursday, and I stayed up until past midnight Wednesday night finishing it. The next part is due this Thursday, so I won't be posting before then, I can guarantee. I have also been busy with yearbook and student council this week. I really don't know what I have gotten myself into this year.
     Also this week, I witnessed history. Before going to school on Wednesday morning, I saw two of the miners being taken out of the mine from Chile. They had been trapped in the mine for 69 days. I saw number 6 and 7 getting removed from the mine. It was extremely touching and made me rethink a lot of things. I cannot even imagine being anywhere, in one place, for more than a month, let alone over two. All of them were safely removed, and returned to their families. Last I heard, all but two were out of the hospital.
     So it seems that posting a picture has become pretty normal on here. So I think I'm going to start posting a picture at the end of every post. I'm going to kill two birds with one stone here, (metaphorically of course) and post a picture with a quote as well. I love quotes. I have a lot of quotes, pages of them, saved on my computer. I also have a wall full of quotes, and artwork, but mostly quotes. I'll get a picture of that sometime.



          So, have a good week. I'll try, I really will. But now I have to get my homework done. After I add the music playlist. See, more procrastination! Don't procrastinate, and DFTBA my friends.
[No birds were harmed in the making of this or any previous posts. I swear.]

No comments:

Post a Comment