5/3/11

Forever Teasing Me

     I've never put a video into my blogs before, but this is a special occasion and I am SUPER EXCITED and I'm going to start doing it in the future so why not start now. Introducing the Forever trailer, complete with mesmerizing wolves, enchanting music, and a hidden story that I cannot wait for:


     I talked about Forever back in September. It was one of my first blog posts. I'm sure you could tell that I was super excited then, and if you haven't read that post, well you know that I'm super excited now. I mean, only a bit more than two months left until I can FINALLY read Forever. By the way, you can preorder Forever here. Not only preorder it, but preorder it autographed. By Maggie Stiefvater. (Duh). I don't think nerdlife could get any better sometimes.
     Anyway, the song from the video is "Summer Girl" from the novel Shiver and this version is done by Jonas and Plunkett. I love it. It reminds me so much of Sam and Grace and Mercy Falls and the wolves and how much I wished for summer to come so that they could be together. If you like it, you can get it here.
     So now I'll go back to counting down the days until I can stop wondering and I'll know what happened to Grace and Sam and everyone else from Mercy Falls. Until then, keep dreaming, and DFTBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment