2/21/11

Alive Again

     So clearly posting on Valentine's Day didn't happen, and neither did posting later in the week. I really meant to do it, but I basically slept through this entire week. I would go to school, sleep on the bus all the way there, and be tired all day. I would sleep on the bus all the way home, and once supper was done, I would fall asleep on the couch for around three hours. Then I'd get up for an hour or two to shower, do a little bit of homework, and make my lunch for the next day, and then I'd be back in bed for the night. I think it was because I was sick, because I didn't do anything that would make me that tired for so long.
     Even though Valentine's Day is long in the past, I am going to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day. If you are like me and don't like or celebrate this day, then Happy Single's Awareness Day. I handed out Valentine-o-grams with the other members of the Student's Council, and it went really well. We had to buy a second batch of candy because we sold so much.
     My mom got me a giant heart shaped pillow. It's fluffy and comfortable, and I've been using it to sleep at night. K also made a bunch of us special treats. They are basically balls of cake covered in chocolate. They were amazing.
     This weekend was a special weekend for me. My sister, niece, and brother-in-law were down to visit. I hadn't gotten to see them since New Year's. My niece 'J' talks a lot more now. She's going to be three soon, and I can't wait. We took her to see a couple of hockey games at the town arena. It was really fun.
     Even though it's technically Monday, I'm going to do the 50QC question from last week now. It's my blog, so what I say goes. "Are you doing what you believe in, or are you settling for what you are doing?" My answer is both. I am going to school and working hard, which is what I believe I should be doing. I've got goals for the future, and this is how I am going to accomplish them. On the other hand, there is probably more that I could be doing, or other things that are just as important. Sometimes I feel like I am just settling, but I guess that's life. You can win some and lose some, and that's just how you play the game.
     That's pretty much all I've got to say about this past week. I'm hoping this week will be better, and that I won't be as tired as I was last week. But I can only hope. Well, I can hope, and I can try to get to sleep a little earlier at night. That might help. Have a good week, and DFTBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment