2/2/11

Exams = Dementors




     And that is pretty much how I felt yesterday after finishing my last exam of the semester. A total of nearly 12 hours spent in the exam room, and about 14 hours spent studying for them. How we live through these abominations known as exams is mystery to me. I'm just glad they are over.
     That being said, I'm finally allowed to start reading again! It feels good to lay in bed curled up with a book instead of pouring over my textbooks and notes. My mind also feels like it's back to normal. I had today off, so I slept in until 10 o'clock, which felt amazing. Much better than 7am. But things go back to normal tomorrow with school once again. New classes though. Finally.
     I'm most excited about biology. Mostly because we will eventually get to do dissections. No, I'm not sadistic or inhumane. I just think it's interesting and I would like to know if I have the capacity to do it. I know, that sounds a bit insane. Whatever. I'm also excited for automotive technology. I took it in grade nine (it was required), and again in grade ten, and I just love it. I can't explain it. I like knowing how things work, and trying to fix things, and getting dirty. Sometimes.
     I am not looking forward to math, though. I hate math. I can normally understand it, but it gives me a lot of grief. But it's not something I can help. I know I need it and I need to understand at least half of it. I've also got a humanities course this semester: parenting. Mostly I'm taking it because it's a pretty easy credit if you pay attention. The only reason I'm not looking forward to it is because of the teacher. I just don't like her, and I'm pretty sure (though she's never taught me before) she doesn't like me. But I'll just have to wait and see, I guess. No need to assume anything just yet.
     I was in a really artsy mood the other night. I just wanted to get up and do something, but it was nearly midnight and I needed to write my last exam the next day, so I went to sleep instead. I'm hoping it will hit me again soon, because I've got nothing else to do. That sounds pretty bad, but it's the truth. Also, I wouldn't mind a creative writing mood soon. But that takes time.

1 comment:

  1. OMG Dee your ghost had a ghost! You should probably get that checked out by some one, I don't think it's supposed to be like that...

    ReplyDelete