2/13/11

Can't Escape


     I thought I could escape it, but clearly life just doesn't work for me that way. I am sick. I haven't been sick since September (I'm not counting the night I threw up and missed school, I think that was from traveling and fast food). I thought what I was feeling at the end of the week was just an overdose of stress and not enough sleep, but sure enough I woke up this morning with a true cold. Lucky me.
     I have attempted to do homework for the past hour, but it just isn't going well. I will struggle through the rest of it later, but for now I need some time to just zone out. That, and some more cold medicine. There is only so much math homework a sick girl can do before her head implodes.
     I'm hoping I'll feel better for tomorrow, because even though it is my most hated day of the year, I will have to go to school. There's quite a bit of things I have to do tomorrow that are pretty important. Well, important to me anyway. So stay healthy, get your homework done, and DFTBA.

No comments:

Post a Comment