12/21/11

BEDD: Cupcake

     Today was an okay sort of day. I didn't do much in terms of school work, but since it's getting soo much closer each day, I couldn't care less. After school, K and I made some cupcakes for our friend's birthday tomorrow. It is the first year that we get to celebrate his birthday all together, since we are usually out of school at this time. The only bad thing is he and K have a physics test, so we will have to do the celebrating at lunch. Oh well, no morning cupcakes for me I guess.

     Yesterday, while I was being bored and looking around the Internet since I didn't really  have any homework, I came across a really awesome '12 Days of Nerdmas' on a Tumblr page. Unfortunately, I couldn't trace it back to the original post, but I am going to put it on here and say that it beats mine in awesome by a lot.
On the twelfth day of Nerdmas, nerdfighters gave to me,
Twelve Hanks a humping,
Eleven peeps for eating,
Ten faults in stars,
Nine in your pants jokes,
Eight giraffes in love,
Seven hanklerfishies,
Six yetis hiding,
Five pizza Johns,
Four corndogs,
Three French llamas,
Two Brothers Green,
and an online community.

     Of course, my favourite from this list is a toss-up between seven hanklerfishies, because I absolutely love the hankerlfish, and two brothers Green, because I love the Green brothers and the reference to the Brother's Grimm. Nine is a bit wordy in my opinion, but all in all it is a Nerdfighter wonderland of awesome.

     Today's challenge just happened to coincide with my day's activities. The word for the day was 'sweet', which went hand-in-hand with the cupcakes that were baked. Unfortunately, genius I am forgot my camera, so the photo is courtesy of K today. They are delicious, but you can't have any because they are too special. The green icing has nothing to do with the holidays, either.



     Hopefully tomorrow will go by very quickly, and then there will only be one more day left until break. Until then, don't forget to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment