12/6/11

BEDD: Some Sad Relief

     I am so mad. I was working on my English independent study essay last night and forgot to post. I stayed up really late to finish it as well. The only plus side is that that part of the unit is totally complete, and all I have left to do now is the oral presentation Since I have a general idea as to what I am going to do, it is even more of a relief. Also, only like an hour's worth of reading left and I'll be finished the novel.

     We have started the Christmas baking here at my house, and it has been fun to do. My mom and I have made fugde, macaroons, and a Rice Krispie log. It's fun, and reminds me of how much I'm going to miss my family once I leave for school next year. I will, though, be stealing all of these recipes, because I love them so much. I am going to be making my chocolate chip cookies, but closer to Christmas, since you can't really freeze cookies.

     Yesterdays photo challenge was number photography. Since I forgot to post, I didn't think about it until today, but I thought of a really good picture. Unfortunetely when I took it, it didn't come out as I thought it would. But it still looks good. It is my pocket watch necklace, which I wear every day. The watch doesn't actually work, the face is painted on, put in this photo I don't think that fact stands out very easily. I really love how the roman numerals are noticeable. All in all, I love this one.


     Today's challenge is Mother Nature. Currently, mother nature is having a horrible tantrum outside, the wind is rattling everything around, snow is whipping against the windows, and it just looks dreary. Since the weather outside is frightful, I stayed inside with my camera and photographed my Christmas poinstettia. It, though, seems to be battling against Mother Nature this week, which is the focus of my picture.



     I am going to go to bed early tonight, since I haven't been sleeping well these past few nights and I stayed up late yesterday to finish that stupid essay. Alas, there seems to be less and less time. Bleh. Oh well. Nighty night. Don't forget to be awesome and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment