12/23/11

BEDD: Freedom Tastes an Awful Lot Like Gingerbread

     Freedom has never felt so good. I am so exhausted, yet I have literally done nothing all day. Got to sleep in an extra fifteen minutes, which might not sound like much but it felt absolutely amazing. Ate pancakes and sausages when I got to school, and then spent period one lazing on the couches in the library. Period two included a movie, and more lazing around, this time on the top of the a science lab desk.Lunch went by rather quickly, with nothing really interesting happening. Period three was a nice surprise, just a quick note that I didn't write very well. No essay, which I guess I could have foreseen, since it's so near to Christmas, and my teacher isn't that horrible. Walked around the school most of period four, then played games on the smart board in the math class since their lesson was done. Then it was off the assembly, which was actually not half bad considering there was basically zero student participation. We had some classes from the elementary school present some stuff, which was both adorable and annoying, since I hate Christmas music. Then there were videos from the communications class that were (all but one) un-Christmas-y, a strange skit from some of the grade 9s, and a hilarious song number from a few of the staff. All in all it was an alright day. I spent the entire time at school wrapped up in my blanket, so it made the day even more cozy and comforting. And now though, I am so extremely tired. I even slept a bit on the couch this evening, and that didn't seem to help. Maybe it's just all the mayhem of the week collapsing in on me now that it's all over. Either way, I am going to go to bed now, and leave the photo for tomorrow, since I don't feel like getting up to take it. Good night! And don't forget to be awesome! (yay for one long paragraph)

No comments:

Post a Comment