12/4/11

BEDD: Lessons Learned

     Today was an interesting day. I didn't really get any work done, because I felt like being procrastinaty. But I did end up doing some  progressive things. I went driving with my dad and sister, which I haven't done since my first driving lesson, which was way back in August. I also learned something new due to todays photo challenge.

     The driving was actually alright, not as bad as I continuously believe it to be. Unfortunetly this now means that I'm going to have to drive more often, which is both good and bad. I do need to drive more, and the confidence boost helped, but I do not really need or want any more responsibility. So a win-lose situation.

     The photo challenge for today is alphabetography, which I did not know of before today. Basically it is where you take a picture, and the subject of the picture depicts a letter of the alphabet. It's a really cool concept, and also a difficult one for the first time. I ended up with the letter O in my shot, as it is probably the easiest, and after looking around my house a bit it was the best thing I could find.

     I also spent some time hanging out with my sister. She was surprisingly good with driving, and wasn't annoying with me and my anxiety towards it. We hung out, played some Zelda, and chatted. I also drew her a picture on her white board, which turned out really good despite being drawn with stupid dry-erase markers. Being left-handed also didn't help with this, since everytime I went to make another line I smudged the one I had previously drawn. But it came out quite well. Darn Pikachu and its adorableness.

     Alas, tomorrow is Monday, which means school again. I really cannot wait for the winter break to just begin. It seems like Zeno's paradox all over again. The closer we get, the farther away it feels. Anywho, time for bed. Hopefully this week doesn't get too busy and I don't miss any posts. I've been doing well so far. Don't forget to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment