12/16/11

BEDD: Messy

     I am usually an extremely clean person. Everything in my room has a place, and I like everything to be in that place. I'm really OCD about it. Usually, my room is perfectly neat and tidy, nothing on the floor except my backpack (because my cat likes to sleep on it), and all of my shelves generally tidy. On occasion, I will become really lazy, or get super busy, and my room will end up looking like a huge mess (at least to my standards). That is what it is like now.

     Since I am going to be going away the rest of the weekend, I need to clean my room. Also, I believe my mother wants to wash my floors or something annoying like that, so I can't really leave anything lying around. She tends to not be very good at putting my things back in the right places. Or at least, where I believe they should be. So on top of finishing homework, which I rocrastinated all evening, I must pack and clean up. At least this is done.

     I liked the photo challenge for today, mainly because it involved a lot less creativity that usual. 'A Picture of a Picture'. How much easier can it be. So I photographed one of my favourite pictures that is stuck to my wall. It is the cover of a card that I received years ago, I don't even know who from or why anymore (would help if I opened it I'm sure). Anyway, I love it for its simplicity. I mean, when I was a kid, I was far too scared of falling to ever do that. I guess all you need to do is believe. And now I look at it every single day, and try to remember that as I go through the day, my life, whatever. Darn childhood, gotta go messing things up all the time.


     Anywho, I've still got some work to do before I tackle the rest of that list, so short post will be short again. I do have to say though, posting more frequently (though not ever day) has felt good. To see so many more posts is a great feeling of accomplishment. There are now as many posts in December as there were in 2010. It gives me a bit more hope for the new year. Don't forget to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment