12/17/11

BEDD: The Nutcracker

    Today has been a really long day. I travelled into the city with K and her family, and we went to see the Nutcracker ballet. It was super amazingly awesome. I have never seen anything like it before. The backdrops were beautiful, with screens that backlit to change the scenes. I thought that was really cool.

     The dances were amazing as well. I still don't know which one was my favourite. The Dew Drop Fairy's was really nice, with the waltzing flowers. Very intricate. I also liked the Sugar Plum Fairy's dance, it was nice. I especially liked the music for that one. And now I have it stuck in my head. The Prince's first dance with Clara, right after he is transformed from being the Nutcracker, was also a really good one. Very romantic. I think that one might just come out as the top of my three favourites.

     I forgot my camera at home, so I will post the photo challenge tomorrow as a double. This day has been long but fun, and now I am tired. Don't forget to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment