12/3/11

BEDD: Forever Yours

     Another great day spent hanging out with K. Except I didn't get any homework done, which means that I'll have to do a ton of work tomorrow. Boo. But oh well. Two days of awesome is a good trade in for one of stupid homework. On the plus side, I am ahead in biology because I did it all but one question on Friday, and there are no more questions due for the Othello unit. Woo!

   So Alex Day and Charlie McDonnel collaborated and made a music video for Alex's new song Forever Yours, which I absolutely love. Both the song and the video. I have had parts of the song stuck in my head for weeks now, it is so good. I love Alex's music. The lyrics are catchy and meaningful, and the music is wonferfully amazing. And he puts so much effort into everything he produces. Makes the entire thing even better.

     The music video is super hilarious, and I love it. It is much different than all of the other videos done for their songs, which I think really suits Forever Yours, since this song is also different than any other song that Alex has produced. Either way, it's been a long time since they've done something music-y together like this, so it was really awesome.

     The photo challenge for today is to have the camera in the shot. I don't like this one, mainly because it's so ambiguous. I mean, it's basically saying to do anything as long as it has the camera included. Which I don't really like. Mainly because it means having to have a mirror or mirror-like surface. So I took this one a bit more creatively, and used a hand-held mirror. I also included my face, a bit, to make up for yesterdays horrible photo.


     What I like about this picture is that not only is the image in both faces of the mirror, but its also reflected onto the top of my laptop, which I had to use as a base for the mirror, since I couldn't steady my hands enough to hold both the mirror and the cameras to take a clear enough image. This one is my favourite challenge photo so far,  but since it is only the third day that is really nothing to judgde. The other two weren't very creative.

     Hopefully I can keep up with this creatibity and end up with a nice catalogue of BEDD challenge photos by the time December is over. Anywho, I am going to go read now. Listen to more Alex Day and don't forget to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment