12/13/11

BEDD: Once More Into the Breach

     I am again plagued by the evilness of homework, but it is finally not English! Yes, I am officially done with my ISU, and can party all night long (except not really. Homework.). I did alright on it, about what I was aiming to get. And now that that is over, I am finishing the coursework for my history class this week, and that will be awesome as well. Then it will be just the culminating essay, which is basically my exam for the course.

     It seems as though I will actually make it out alive this semester, which is great. I am really looking forward to next semester, mostly because it isn't this one. I will only really have one in-class course, which will be chemistry, which I love. The others are an online course (like my history), an indepenent course, and a co-op, which I am doing at the school. So really, next semester is looking great.

     I am not going to post anything for the photo challenge again today, just because I have spent enough time just writing this post. I will do all three tomorrow, when I know I will have more time, since I am not going to school on Thursday. So, in the meantime, don't forget to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment