12/18/11

BEDD: Sigh

     There is only one more week of school to go before the Christmas holidays, and already I am wishing it were less than that. I really just want the holidays to start now, so that I don't have to think about a week's worth of work, or get up early for another week. The only good thing about it is that it means going back a week later after the New Year. Usually we return to school two or three days after, but this year its more than a week after. Which is great, because I tend to stay up really late the few days after New Year's.

     Some of my friends have already been accepted to some of their universities, and its making me really anxious about my admissions. I mean, the deadlines aren't even over, and replies don't usually come until after second semester has started, but knowing that some people are already being accepted worries me. I am excited for them, but I just wish I would hear some good news for me. Its really been bothering me.

     I know I said I would post pictures in this post, but I am really tired from travelling, and I don't want to stay up too late. So I will postpone them again, and hopefully I will write earlier tomorrow. In fact, I'll write myself a note to remind myself to post earlier. Anywho, don't forget to be awesome! Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment