12/8/11

BEDD: Procrastinate-y Horribleness

     Bad me has been procrastinating all evening, and is now stuck staying up to write my post. Bad me. It will be quick though, since I also posted on A Week of Awesome today. I will make tomorrow's post super awesome to make up for it though. I already have it planned (at least the idea), so that's a start. And tomorrow is Friday anyway, thankfully.

     Today was the first day of this week's doule feature of Grimm. It is the new show I have begun watching this year, and I absolutely love it. I describe it as a supernatural-police-drama version of Torchwood. Which is probably whhy I fell in love with it. It's got little romance, which tends to bore me after a while, and a lot of mystery drama, which I like to get into. I like to try to figure things out before they are revealed, to see how good my skills are (not very). But it's all in good fun. Anyway, it's a double feature because usually it only plays in Fridays, but it hasn't aired in two weeks, so this week they are airing two new episodes, one today and one tomorrow, which has me super excited.

     Today's photo challenge will be described and posted with tomorrows, since my camera decided to fail on me. I really don't know what is happening to me today with technology. My laptop froze like a bazillion times before I could log into Blogger, my camera is acting up, and the plug-in that I always use for my laptop is going haywire. So yeah, tomorrow will be super-duper awesome, I promise.

     Stay tuned, and don't forget to be awesome. Even though I seem to have forgotten today.

No comments:

Post a Comment