12/20/11

BEDD: Strange

     Today has been a blech sort of day. School was a mish-mash of good and horrible, which didn't help the day at all. The last week always seems to drag on, and this year it seems like that feeling is mutliplied by a million. I really, really, really just want the holidays to be here already.

     The word for today's challenge is stranger, and I went kind of, well, strange with it. I didn't really feel like taking pictures, so I just clicked around my room. I came away with two shots that I really liked. The first is the stuffed monkey that is magneted to my bedside lamp. It's kind of a stranger to anyone who sees it, but to me it just wouldn't be right if he wans't there. I think what makes this one 'stranger' is the angle that I randomly managed to get. I don't know if you would instantly guess lamp if you didn't know. The second is a snippet of my wall of stuff. It's just a strange assortment of things that I like, random pictures from the Internet. I have a few drawings up there, and even an old Itunes card stuck in there. Both represent the strange-ness of my room in the perspective of a stranger. To me, of course, they are just normal, everyday things. So yeah. Don't forget to be awesome, you strangers.
    

No comments:

Post a Comment