12/10/11

BEDD: Getting Closer

     Last night I finally finished The Diviners, a book I had to read for my English independent study. It has taken me forever, but now I can finally add it to my list of finished novels and can begin to read something new. I have to start Wuthering Heights, since it our final novel study, but I'm also going to start another book. I need to complete the 50 Book Challenge, and I only have 6 more books to go. I'm so close, and the end of the year is so close, I am beginning to get nervous that I may not make it.

     I am really not in the mood to write a lot tonight, so I'm just going to put up the challenge picture and end it. The challenge for today is gluttony, excessive drinking or eating, which happens to be one of the seven deadly sins. I took a weird spin on this photo, and it came out very different. I don't know whether to call this vampirism, cannabilism, or zombification. All I know is, I don't taste very good, and won't be chewing on my fingers, or anyone else's for that matter, in the near future. I just didn't want to go with the usual food/drink image that seems to do with gluttony. I went outside the box with this one, and it may or not have worked.


     And that's all, folks! I really don't have much else to say. Spent my Saturday playing video games, because I am nerdy like that. Now I must get all of my work done tomorrow, but that's alright. So don't forget to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment