12/24/11

BEDD: So Nice To Relax

     I don't think sleeping in has ever felt so good. Weekends are alright, but they always feel rushed, like if I sleep too much on a Saturday I won't feel satisfied on Sunday, which will mean a late night and a horrible Monday. Or I'll have too much work to do and not enough time to relax and get it done. Which is why this feels so amazing. I got to have my sleep in ritual of waking up and falling back to sleep repeatedly in order to have different dreams.

     I also got some extremely last minute gift wrapping done today, which was difficult because some of them were really oddly shaped. All I say is don't criticize the wrap job or I will return the gifts. It was also difficult to get them all to fit underneath the tree. Since we have some family staying over for Christmas, there are a lot more gifts under there than there usually are. It's a madhouse, I'm telling you. Tomorrow will be crazier, because there will be cousins and such over for dinner.

     The photo challenges for today and yesterday both took on the same subject, but with their own thematic twists. Yesterday's word was motion, which took a lot of thought. I am not very good at photography, as evidenced by my failed attempts to capture the picture, and so this one is courtesy of my sister, who has a much better camera than I do and much more amazing skills. It is my ring, spinning in circles. Each time I tried, my camera would capture a single shot of it, with no motion whatsoever, or I would fail the entire process of taking it. I like that it sort of makes my ring look gold, which is completely false.


     Today's challenge was shadow, and I really enjoyed this one. It allowed me to take a picture that I have never really thought of taking before, but is really overdone. I don't care, because I love how it came out. It's also kind of an oxymoron, because I love my ring, the shadow, and the photograph, but I am really not enjoying the book. 10 points if you can guess which one it is.


     Also, my day in a nutshell right here. Talking with my sister, just randomly chatting along, and llamas enter the conversation. So I say 'obamallama', just because it rhymes and sounds hilarious. It makes her laugh, and I jokingly tell her to Google it, see if I have any competition with my word. Sure enough, there's fracking stuffed obamallamas. Our new joke: they will kill you in your sleep. Don't forget to be awesome.

1 comment:

  1. well I know what it is, but I suppose that's not exactly fair so 5 points for me? :P

    ReplyDelete