12/15/11

BEDD: GAAH Christmas

     Even though it only comes once a year, I have some very mixed feelings about Christmas. I mean, I like it and all, with family celebrating and being together, having a good time. Seeing people's excited faces when that gift that I thought about forever has made their day the best. But, I cannot stand Christmas music or Christmas shopping.

     There is just something about hearing the same music over and over and over every single year that bothers me. And the tunes are so annoying, and it's made even worse when singers and such try to remix them. Just leave it be. It's terrible enough as it is. I think my animosity towards Christmas music stems from childhood Christmas concerts, and being forced onto a stage each year to sing some wretched song with the rest of my classmates. Terrible idea. Twenty or so tonedeaf children singing something completely unoriginal.

     As for Christmas shopping, I just hate shopping in general. Add hundreds more intense, stupid, crazy shoppers into the stores, and you have put me into a nightmare. I am the kind of person who just wants to go in, get what I need (which I usually have already decided on), and get out. With Christmas shopping, you have to work around the idiots who cannot do this, who just walk around, browsing like there's no tomorrow. Honestly, sometimes I just wanted to run them over with aa shopping cart.

     Thankfully, today's photo challenge was freestyle, which ran on my attitude for the day. So I just went to the nerdy side, and took a photo of my 'Stone Angels.' Sometimes scary monsters can be adorable. There really isn't much to explain, other than these little guys sit on my bookshelf. I've had them for as long as I can remember. Freestyle, what else is there. Sleep. Don't forget to be awesome.

1 comment: