12/29/11

BEDD: Look into the Light...

     Today was a really boring day. I had so many intentions, so many things that I wanted to do and things to start and stuff. And then I didn't do any of them. I don't even know why. I woke up at noon, and then spent a good part of the afternoon reading some Marauders fanfic from the Shoebox Project, because it is brilliantly amazing. I love it because it is a story never told before. Like, there are tons of trio fanfics, and Weasley twin fanfics, but their stories have already been told. We have already seen them grow up, and learned the outcomes of their lives. With the Marauders, we only know the outcomes, so the whole 'how did they get their' is still a mystery. That, and I've always had a thing for Lupin. Quiet and smart, but with that mysterious dark side. *Sigh* Typical teenage girl thing, I think. And young him is just how I like them *wink*.

I didn't think the photos for today would turn out so good, because the challenge is Light, and I photographed the blue light bulb in my room. They miraculously became beautiful, and instead of only posting one as usual, I will show you the ones that turned out the best (so I can show off and because I can and because they look really cool). Not much to say about them, other than that it is a blue light bulb, in my room, that I tend to not use in favour of my bedside lamp. It doesn't really offer a lot of light, in terms of lighting the room.

     Now maybe I will go and do some of those things I intended to do earlier today. Or maybe I won't, and will read again instead. Or sleep. Or watch something. Listen to music. Possibly just lay here doing nothing. It's a world full of procrastination. Someone has to do it. Don't forget to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment