12/22/11

BEDD: So Close I Can Taste It

     One more day. One more day. One more day. That is the only thing keeping me sane right now. If tomorrow wasn't going to be an easy-ish day, I would contemplate taking an early vacation. Well, that and the fact that I have to hand in a very important biology assignment.

     Today was a fun day, though. We ended up watcing Despicable Me in Biology, since we were just supposed to work on our take-home assignment anyway. So I just enjoyed the movie and left the work for home, where it was meant to be done. We will most likely finish it tomorrow, since classes are short and no one wants to begin anything new before the break.

     Today we also celebrated my friend's birthday, which was really fun. We decorated his locker, and had our cupcakes at lunch, and generally bugged him about being the birthday boy most of the day. Another awesome thing is that the photo challenge for today is 'highlight of the day,' so I took a picture of the decorated locker.


     Since I still have some things to do before I go to bed, I will leave this post short. Only a few more hours of torture until sweet freedom. In the meantime, don't forget to be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment