12/9/11

BEDD: 12 Days of Nerdmas

     I freaking love weekends. Except when I have tons of work to do. Either way, I get to sleep a lot, so it doesn't bother me too much. Mostly. Another good thing about today being Friday was that it was a  really simple day. This whole entire week has basically been easy. And I got my camera all figured out, with the challenge pictures all perfectly taken.

     I sort of worked on my Awesome Post idea during the day, but didn't quite finish it up until now. As the post title says, it is the Twelve Days of Christmas, nerd style, therefore the Twelve Days of Nerdmas. I have put a great deal of though into most of them, and I like how it came out. I'm just going to write it from the twlefth day backwards, instead of writing them individually or a million times over. I'd love to know which day of Nerdmas gift you would want to receive the most. Et voila!

On the twelfth day of Christmas, a True Nerd gave to me...
twelve bloggers blogging
eleven Timelords running
ten Tumblrs tumbling
nine Nerdfighter notes
eight Trolls-a-trollin'
seven years at Hogwarts
six Pokéballs
five John Green novels
four nerdy jokes
three Trock CDs
two sing-a-majigs
and a Timelord in a Christmas TARDIS

     As I said before, my camera is my friend again, and I have the photo challenge back together. Yesterdays challenge word was broken, and this took a lot of thought, since I tend to throw out things whenever I break them. But I ended up finding the perfect thing for the photo, aa birthday figurine from when I turned 8, which is perfect because this is for day 8. Part of it broke in one of the many moves in the past couple of years, and because I have been collecting one each year on my birthday since I was born, there was no way I was getting rid of it. Plus, it isn't like it was entirely smashed to bits.


     Today's challenge was an out of focus photo, which was both difficult and simple, since my camera can be horrible when it comes to focus. Th difficult part was getting the unfocused-ness to look good. I photographed a little plastic sand dial, and I think it came out quite all right despite my horrid skills. You can even see the sand running through it.


     I hope the week was good for everyone, and that you enjoyed this amazingly lovely Friday. I know I did. I am going to go to sleep now, since I am super tired from the week. Don't forget to be awesome.

1 comment:

  1. I have two problems with this list: 1) (not really a big deal but...) I don't like that it uses timelords twice and 2) why would we WANT 8 trolls trolling :/ that's not a very good christmas present

    ReplyDelete