12/30/11

BEDD: Surprise!

     Lazy day today. Every day of the holidays is a lazy day, but today especially. We said goodbye to the family, and they departed in the afternoon. Then I spent the evening playing Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (because I'm oldschool like that) and drawing. I did end up doing some drawing last night as well, which kept me up late, therefore making today into the lazy day that it was. I might do some more, because I forgot how much I enjoy doing it.

     I really don't have a lot to say today. I have some ideas to flesh out for New Year's posts, but they are still really in the beginning stages. I may have to dig up some stuff to really be able to do them, but I have high hopes.

     Today's challenge is, of course, 'Surprise', which I really don't like because it's as bad as choose yourself or your choice. So I am just going to post a picture of the drawing that I worked on today, since it was a surprise to myself that I ended up doing it. And it turned out quite nice, much better than I had figured, especially since Midna's helmet thingy has so much detail. It and the other drawings I did are posted on my DeviantArt, and Midna already has a few favourites, which is a surprise to me. I guess she just has a fan base that I didn't know about.


     Of course, the one on the left is how it's supposed to look, and the right is my version. Longer legs and arms, but still recognizable. At least to me. And that's what matters. Don't forget to be awesome, and be ready for New Year's, it will (hopefully) be really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment