12/12/11

BEDD: Is Where I Wanna Be

     I just want to sleep. Forever. I have been working all evening on the oral component for my English ISU, as I must present it tomorrow and will have barely any time to work on it after tonight. After having worked on the stupid thing for approximately 3 hours, I think it will be alright. At least, the damn thing will finally be over. Sweet relief!

     Due to the fact that I just want to go to bed, since I was up kind of late last night, I am going to leave the challenge picture for tomorrow and do a double post. I am just out of my mind right now, and sleep is pulling at me. I feel like a zombie right now, just going through the motions trying to reach my goal. Which in this case is thankfully not brains or human flesh.


     Anywho, off to bed for me. I was hoping to be able to be early tonight, but what can you do. Life is life, and all you can really do is don't forget to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment